You make a difference! Without your generous donations, many of those in our community would be hungry and cold. Thank you. Below is a list of items that would be greatly appreciated.
- Butter Sticks
- Paper Napkins
- French, Thousand Island, Italian Dressings
- Gallon Sized Juices
- Drink Mixes
- 16 oz. Cans of Tomato Juice
- Olive Oil
- Nonstick Pan Spray
- Coffee Canister
- Powdered Coffee Creamer
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Tomato Products
- Canned Meat
- Hats, Gloves and Coats for All Ages and All Sizes
- Full Sized Blankets
- Drivers with Van or Truck for pantry sandwich pick-up Monday and Wednesday
- Meals on Wheels Dispatcher on Tuesday Morning and Substitute Drivers
Contribute Your Time
The Window is still seeking an accountant to help our community, please call Ed at (574) 533-9680 ext. 209 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Nancy at (574) 533-9680 ext. 210 for volunteer opportunities. Donations are accepted anytime during regular business hours M-W &F 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Thurs 9:00 a.m. – 6:00p.m.