The Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale is rapidly approaching. The sale dates are September 21 – 22 and here are some ways to get involved:
- Work a shift in the cheese booth. Look for the sign-up sheet in the fellowship hall.
- Bake: pans, labels, and instructions are available in the fellowship hall.
- Register to run/walk for relief.
- Bring your plastic bags to church.
- Bring your extra change or bills for My Coins Count to church. We will be collecting every Sunday until the sale.
- Help with Children’s Activities. See more details under the Mennonite Central Committee section below.
If you have any questions, please talk to Vanessa & Dan Adcock, Anita & Tavi Mounsithiraj, or Hannah & Justin Heinzekehr.