Posted by admin

We all know someone…someone in crisis who doesn’t know where to turn. Someone who is tense, upset, worn out—needing someone to talk with, someone to care. You’d like to help. But how? There are 2 easy steps.

  1. Listen and care for your friend in your own relationship together.
  2. Consider referring them to a Stephen Minister. You can do this by calling Marilyn Rudy-Froese, Referrals Coordinator, at (574) 534-2398.

Leave a Reply