The 46th Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale will take place on September 27-28 at Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds. The sale begins Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday hours are from 7:00 a.m. until mid-afternoon. Come and make this weekend a family event! For more information about the sale or to download printable forms, see website: www.mennonitesale.org. To pre-register for an auction bid number, go to www.mennonitesale.org/Auctions.
Donations & Events
- Donate Quilts-Register by 09-06 to be included in Buyer’s Guide Booklet, either on-line at www.mennonitesale.org under Donations tab or see Diane Beam for the form.
- Donate Craft Supplies-Great way to get rid of unwanted fabrics, quilt books, yarn, unfinished products. Take items to sale on Friday morning, Sept 27.
- Donate Baked Goods-Since baked goods sell out very quickly, we are always in need. More information with supplies is forthcoming.
- Donate for Children’s Auction-Wanted gently used or new toys. Email Linda Metzler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate for Silent Auction-Wanted gift certificates, gift baskets, collectibles, handcrafted furniture, etc. Email Stacey Farran at Stacey.Farran@comcast.net
- MCC Run for Relief-5 K run or 2 K walk, 8:00 Sat morning. Register on-site or see Relief Sale table at church during month of September.
- Sing in Men’s Chorus-Practices start Sept 1, 4:00 p.m. at North Goshen Mennonite Church. Please contact Dan Steiner at (574) 534-2717 with questions.
If you are interested in learning more or with questions, contact Diane Beam at email@example.com.