The Samaritan Center of Elkhart is offering an all-day Congregational Leadership event on Thursday, June 6, hosted by the Matterhorn. Deadline for Registration is Monday, June 3.
You are invited for a morning keynote (9-12 AM) presented by Executive Director Greg Hinkle, PhD, HSPP: “Transforming Burnout: Turning Disgust, Demoralization and Depression into Empowerment for Ministry”
You are also invited to a noon buffet at no cost. You are invited to attend afternoon workshops on a variety of topics, presented by staff clinicians:
- Children’s Play: More Than Just for Fun? – Joyce Menchinger, LCSW, Registered Play Therapist
- A Myers-Briggs Approach to Communication – Sara Sage, M.S.
- Conflict Resolution & Communication Skills – Rachel Mickelson, Psy.D., HSPP
- Understanding Adolescent Female Culture – Alison Andrews, LMFT
- Suicide Recognition and Prevention: Ask a Question, Save a Life (The QPR Approach) – Valerie Hinkle, LMHC
- Effective Helping – Patrick Utz, Ph.D., HSPP and Sara Sage, M.S.
More information on each presentation is available in the brochure. You may accept all three invitations, or come only for the morning, for lunch, or for the afternoon. To register, contact the Samaritan Center at (574) 262-3597.